Gosnells & districts little athletics centre
How To Register
Registrations for the 2020/2021 Summer season will open in September 2020.
Registrations for the 2020 Winter season are now open. Follow ResultsHQ here
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
To register click here to go to the ResultsHQ website. You must complete a ResultsHQ profile to register.
Before you register please look at information on Our Clubs. You must decide which club you would like to join prior to registering. We suggest you join a club closest to your home. Once you have determined the club you would like to join, you can register through ResultsHQ. The ResultsHQ website will be a step by step registration process. You will be registering with the Gosnells centre, the club you join is your choice. Many clubs will offer 2 sessions of training for free before signing up. Please contact the club that you choose to join for more information.
Here are a few more things below to help get you started:
- Please stay tuned to our Facebook page advertising our upcoming “HAVE A GO” day to be scheduled during Late August/ Early September, located at the Langford Sporting complex, Wingrove Road Langford. “The HAVE A GO DAY” will give children the opportunity to see what little athletics is all about, before they join.
- Registration fees for the 2020-2021 season will be determined by the club you join, please contact your club for information on fees. All fee information, including costs are also available on the ResultsHQ website when you register.
- See whether you are eligible for $150 Kidsport Subsidy by clicking here.
- View the Age Group calculator here. Proof of age documents will be required for all new members.
- All you need to know for our upcoming season is available on the website.
- Install Results HQ app on your devices to stay up to date with information and to access athlete results.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
- Visit Little Athletics Western Australia for even more information www.walittleathletics.com.au
- Club uniforms are used for all of the centre competitions. Club uniforms can only be purchased directly from your club ( please contact your club for prices and availability)
- Centre uniforms are used for all State events outside of our regular competition, such as State relays, State Multis, Zones The State track and Field championship, as well as the complete Winter Season. Please contact our centre uniform officer by email at email@example.com for more information on how to purchase a centre uniform and costs.
- If they are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.